I am a sole trader operating under the name of Axelrod Access for All.
As Director of Axelrod Access for All I have ten years experience of direct participation in major international accessibility standards supporting inclusive e-Learning and have authored contributions to many standards, some of which are detailed elsewhere on this site. My principal focus is on Metadata and Personalisation. I can offer:
- Independent advice with respect to Accessibilty Standards and specifications, including work in progress
- Support in making sense of the standards
- Technical and strategic guidance on the use particular specifications and standards, where each can be best used, where each is limited, how they can be integrated
- Accessibility standards technology foresight and strategic planning
- Specific open requirements representation in standards development
- Implementation advice
I can also provide extensive implementation support unrelated to accessibility.